Saturday 9 January 2016

POETRY

POETRY
On great minds Poetry establishes
By illusion of the eyes it thrives
Across great seas it travels
Out to conquer human behavior
One Kingdom that no army can conquer
Poetry gives accolade to the deserving
Condemns the condemnable
And fights the battles for the meek
Sarcasm and imagery,
Count among its greatest weapons
Rhyme, the pillar on which it stands
Poetry is like a heavy load on a poet's hand,
One only put down on paper
It's lie an emotional ignition of the heart,
To let the pen just glide
Left to right along the lines
Uncontrollably over the paper
Poetry never disappoints
It works beautifully,
And pays handsomely

No comments:

Post a Comment

My art, My love, My life, My all.

Welcome to my blog. It's all about my own written poems and articles on how to improve on your poetic skills. Hope you like it.